1. Find a reasonably-priced restaurant within walking distance to the venue. (Type "restaurants near" then name of city in Google. The Google map will come up with markers of where restaurants are.) Look at restaurant reviews for that city on websites such as tripadvisor.com if you need help deciding on one.
2. Decide on a time that doesn't conflict with a Storyteller event, if there's one. You may want to have an after-concert meet-up.
3. Guesstimate how many people will attend. Book the seating.
4. Start a thread here to let people know the restaurant name, location, date and time, type of menu and sample of prices and ask them to RSVP to you by a certain date. You could use Facebook and Twitter as well to let people know.
5. As the day nears, confirm the number of people with the restaurant.
6. Enjoy the time spent with other fans!